Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pointless? I think so

I've always wondered why people have middle names. I mean what are they used for other than writing on "official" documents and for monogramming towels, bags, etc. with your initials. But really what is the point in having a middle name? It just seems pointless to me... its just extra information to write, memorize, use, etc. that has no real purpose or important meaning. I think the middle name should just be scratched and people should just have their first and last name. The only two TRULY necessary names that we need to have. It would make things a lot easier and one less piece of information to add to important documents and forms we need for drivers license, passport, social security forms, bank accounts, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment