Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Snow Cones restricted to Summmer ONLY?!

Why is it that snow cone stands and places are only open during the Summer? I mean i understand that when its cold outside its said that people want warm things to eat and drink. But thats such a myth to me. When you're thirsty, you're thirsty for something nice and cold whether its water or gatorade or even an ice cold coca cola. Just because its cold outside doesn't mean you want warm things all the time to quench your thirst and drink. To be honest i hardly ever drink warm things except for an occasional hot chocolate when i'm outdoors walking around. But other than that i'm coming in from a day at school or a day of work and have my usual gatorade or glass of lemonade. My drink preferences just like my food preferences dont change from season to season. And I'm pretty sure thats normal. I think snow cone places just like smoothie and Icee places should remain open year round to keep its loyal customers, who wish to come year round, happy. I don't think all of them should open year round but it wouldn't hurt to have a few maybe in a mall or inside somewhere where people who arne't necessarily cold or people who wish to have one... can do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment